Home/Services/AC Repair/Emergency AC Repair
24-hour Emergency AC Repair Service in Cape Coral, FL
Professional & Reliable Emergency AC Repair Near Me
Common problems that require emergency air conditioning repair services:
- Your AC is running, but not cooling. This is a common issue with a number of possible causes, such as dirty air filters or blocked vents.
- Hot air blowing out of the vents. This problem typically has to do with debris clogging your air filter or outdoor unit.
- The unit is leaking water. Improper installation, blocked drain pipes, and a dirty air filter are among many possible causes of water leaking.
- The compressor won’t run. A burned wire might be at fault here; however, there’s a chance you have a defective compressor that needs to be replaced.
- Strange noises coming from the unit. Loud noises mean that you might want to check your AC for loose parts or debris.
- Uneven cooling. If some rooms in your house are being conditioned properly, while others remain hot, there’s a high chance you have blocked room vents, dirty air filters, or your AC was installed poorly.
- The condenser isn’t running. If the unit is plugged in, then the problem might be caused by a blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker.
- Unusual, electrical odors. This is typically a result of overheating of some parts of your AC or it might mean your unit needs to be properly cleaned.
We Offer Cost-Effective Emergency Air Conditioning Repair for Your Home
BlUE DEEP AIR TIPS
Are you licensed?
What are your hours of operation?
Do you offer Preventive Maintenance Plans?
Do you provide free estimates?
Do you provide free second opinions?
What areas do you service?
Do you repair or service all major brands of air conditioning unit?
Do you do new installations and replace existing equipment?
Do you service commercial properties?
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Had the owner (Jim) out last week to price me a new air handler and outside condenser unit. He listened to me and recommended a system that we needed, without pressure or upsell. Good old honest work! His crew was here day he promised and had the AC back up and running in no time. Jim followed up twice just to ensure everything was working as promised to include a post install inspection to ensure his team did great work!! His team was very courteous and worked very clean in my garage. Would never have known they were here. Integrity, fair price and quality work. Will ONLY be using Deep Blue Air only at my house. Thanks Jim and Team A++
We used Deep Blue Air for several occasions in our vacation rentals and the service was TOP CLASS. They did service calls and also could handle a new install. Our renters were always treated with lots of respect and very friendly. A big thank you to Jim Miller and his team!
Fast, friendly and efficient! We really do appreciate the prompt response on a Sunday morning. No a/c in Florida during summer is never a good thing. Thank you for your awesome service!
I got a hold of Jim at 6:30 PM, told him my AC quit working, and he came out right away to take a look. He diagnosed that the system had a bad compressor and I wanted to upgrade my system. The next afternoon the guys were already finished installing a new Trane system. I cannot say enough great things about the prompt professional service I was given. To have your system go bad and replaced in less than 24 hours is amazing! Thank you again.
Deep Blue is the best. My a/c stopped working today and Jim was at my house in about an hour and got me back up and running. I have used them for the last year and 1/2 and couldn’t be happier!!
Deep Blue Air takes care of both my homes in Cape Coral. Absolute best A/C company in the local market. Highly recommended. Service is top notch.
Tim & Laura M.
A friend had an HVAC problem yesterday. We suggested he call Jim at Deep Blue Air and they fixed his problem promptly and at a fair price. He and his family were very grateful to be cool again and very thankful to deal with such knowledgeable and helpful people.
Deep Blue Air may not be known to you when you call Jim and Michelle but after you meet them and they repair, service or replace you AC unit in July- the are your family for life. Great service, caring people, fair estimates, quick response time ,and a core of honesty.
Deep Blue Air did a great job solving our A/C issue. Would highly recommend them to anyone in need of A/C Service or Maintenance
Absolutely the best!! Fixed my A/C on a Sunday and was at my house within an hour!!
Deep Blue Air has serviced our Air Conditioner and fixed many of our A.C. problems. They are professional and knowledgeable. I recommend this company highly!!!
Deep Blue air is a honest and affordable HVAC company that is dependable for fixing your HVAC problems.