Providing The Best AC Replacement Service in Cape Coral, Florida
AC Replacement VS. AC Repair
- AC unit is more than 10 years old
- AC unit runs inefficiently
- Constant breakdowns
- Air conditioner uses R 22 Freon
- You don’t feel comfortable being at home with your AC unit switched on
- You added square footage to your home recently
- Choosing the right AC size. Proper sizing is a key contributor to AC system efficiency. A unit that is too large unit won’t remove humidity; a unit that is too small will give uneven temperature control.
- SEER Rating. An AC system’s efficiency is measured by the SEER(Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). Find a model that has a rating of 14 to 22 . Also, the ENERGY STAR label will help determine the most efficient unit on the market.
- Ask your contractor about a maintenance plan. By keeping your new AC system at optimal efficiency, you prolong the life of equipment and maintain a healthy home environment.
- Work with professional contractors only. It is vital to find the best company to do the job right. Proper AC installation is another key contributor to AC system efficiency. Ask your family and friends as well as find local companies using home services websites. Make sure if a permit is necessary, your contractor pulls a permit and follows the building code guidelines.
AC Replacement Cost In Cape Coral, Fl
A 1.5 and 2 ton air conditioner would be enough.
I need to replace my old AC unit. How much will it cost?
The price depends on you current equipment.
What is the lifespan of new AC system?
With annual maintenance, your new air conditioner system can last up to 14 years.
What is the 5 Ton air conditioner unit price?
The average price of new, 5-ton AC unit is $3,500-$5,000.
BlUE DEEP AIR TIPS
Are you licensed?
What are your hours of operation?
Do you offer Preventive Maintenance Plans?
Do you provide free estimates?
Do you provide free second opinions?
What areas do you service?
Do you repair or service all major brands of air conditioning unit?
Do you do new installations and replace existing equipment?
Do you service commercial properties?
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Had the owner (Jim) out last week to price me a new air handler and outside condenser unit. He listened to me and recommended a system that we needed, without pressure or upsell. Good old honest work! His crew was here day he promised and had the AC back up and running in no time. Jim followed up twice just to ensure everything was working as promised to include a post install inspection to ensure his team did great work!! His team was very courteous and worked very clean in my garage. Would never have known they were here. Integrity, fair price and quality work. Will ONLY be using Deep Blue Air only at my house. Thanks Jim and Team A++
We used Deep Blue Air for several occasions in our vacation rentals and the service was TOP CLASS. They did service calls and also could handle a new install. Our renters were always treated with lots of respect and very friendly. A big thank you to Jim Miller and his team!
Fast, friendly and efficient! We really do appreciate the prompt response on a Sunday morning. No a/c in Florida during summer is never a good thing. Thank you for your awesome service!
I got a hold of Jim at 6:30 PM, told him my AC quit working, and he came out right away to take a look. He diagnosed that the system had a bad compressor and I wanted to upgrade my system. The next afternoon the guys were already finished installing a new Trane system. I cannot say enough great things about the prompt professional service I was given. To have your system go bad and replaced in less than 24 hours is amazing! Thank you again.
Deep Blue is the best. My a/c stopped working today and Jim was at my house in about an hour and got me back up and running. I have used them for the last year and 1/2 and couldn’t be happier!!
Deep Blue Air takes care of both my homes in Cape Coral. Absolute best A/C company in the local market. Highly recommended. Service is top notch.
Tim & Laura M.
A friend had an HVAC problem yesterday. We suggested he call Jim at Deep Blue Air and they fixed his problem promptly and at a fair price. He and his family were very grateful to be cool again and very thankful to deal with such knowledgeable and helpful people.
Deep Blue Air may not be known to you when you call Jim and Michelle but after you meet them and they repair, service or replace you AC unit in July- the are your family for life. Great service, caring people, fair estimates, quick response time ,and a core of honesty.
Deep Blue Air did a great job solving our A/C issue. Would highly recommend them to anyone in need of A/C Service or Maintenance
Absolutely the best!! Fixed my A/C on a Sunday and was at my house within an hour!!
Deep Blue Air has serviced our Air Conditioner and fixed many of our A.C. problems. They are professional and knowledgeable. I recommend this company highly!!!
Deep Blue air is a honest and affordable HVAC company that is dependable for fixing your HVAC problems.